All of our services are created in custom packages specific to the individual needs of the company, however, there are generally these basics included.
Tier 1. Basic Bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliation with 1 or 2 connected bank accounts
- Matching expenses with vendors and bills to ensure that the maximum tax benefit
- Matching income with customers and invoices to ensure income is recorded properly.
- Monthly reporting of profit and loss & balance sheet statements so that you can have peace of mind that your books are on track.
- Year-end reporting and cooperation with your accountant for year-end taxes.
Packages Start At $500 monthly
Tier 2. Small business bookkeeping
- All of the above
- Up to 3 connected bank accounts and 2 credit cards
- Work with connected POS sale apps or 3rd party reporting
- Class recording for more detailed reports
- Assistance in generating a budget
- Reporting to include accounts payable, accounts receivable and budget vs actual
Packages start at $1500 monthly
Tier 3. Virtual assistant bookkeeper (CFO Bookkeeping)
- Everything from tier 1 & 2
- Plus, directly invoicing your customers
- Recording bills
- Bill pay through your banks secure bill pay system
- Accounts receivable, we can help you stay on top of monies you are owed.
Packages Start at $2500 monthly
- We offer a simple payroll package for $350 per month.
- This includes biweekly payroll for Vermont Employees
- Paystubs emailed available online for employees
- Direct deposit for your employees
- Monthly and quarterly and yearly state and federal tax filings and payments.
- Includes up to 8 employees
- Accrual of sick time and vacation time optional.
- Health care deductions optional
- The 1099 year-end services $500 annually.
- Preparation of 1099 for up to 10 independent contractors. 1096 filing with the IRS.